The much-awaited seventh season of Bigg Boss Telugu is all set to begin on September 3, and the speculation game about the contestants has been running wild for the past few months. Amidst the myriad of names floating around in the media and social media platforms, the mother-daughter duo of Surekha Vani and Supreeta have grabbed the centre stage, garnering an impressive following and creating intense excitement among the fans.
The 44-year-old actress, Surekhavani, has a huge fan base, with her name repeatedly cropping up as a potential contestant since the first season. However, as often happens, speculations about his participation in the show have been debunked. Sadly, Surekha Vani will not grace the stage of “Bigg Boss Telugu 7” this time.
Meanwhile, social media sensation and Surekha Wani’s talented daughter Supreeta will also not be taking part in this season. Both Surekha and Supreeta have traversed remarkable paths in their careers, earning wealth and fame through their engaging social media reels. His presence in the digital sphere has undoubtedly played a vital role in cementing his position in the hearts of his devoted followers.
- Kiran Rathod evicted from Bigg Boss Telugu 7
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu: Rathika Rose gets emotional remembering someone
- Bigg Boss Telugu 7: Questions asked to Shakeela about B-grade films
- Bigg Boss Telugu 7: Is it difficult for Surekha Vani to participate in the show?
- Bigg Boss Telugu 7 countdown begins