Bigg Boss is a reality TV show and it is one of the most popular shows as the host of the show is none other than Salman Khan.
Bigg Boss show telecasts on Colors channel and Viacom 18 channels. Endemol Shine (the production house) now planning to conduct a new season which usually takes place during the month of September/ October.
Bigg Boss has already completed its 13 seasons successfully.
Bigg Boss 13 the most controversial season as compared to the last 12 seasons. Bigg Boss 13 had ended on a good note with Siddharth Shukla as the winner of Bigg Boss 13, Asim Riaz is the first runner up of the show.
As soon as the Bigg Boss 13 ends, the rumors regarding Bigg 14 is spreading like thundering sound. Many of the viewers want to know whether commoners are allowed in the show or not.
According to the latest news, Bigg Boss 14 will be based on the “jungle” theme. No official announcement had been made regarding this by any official handles.
This season even commoners are allowed to enter the show. But commoners had to fulfill some criteria and then only they will be eligible to become the participant of the show.
1) The participant should be above 18 years of age
2) He/She should be the Indian citizen and should complete all the conditions u/s 6(1)
3) He should be able to provide all the documents like Pan Card/ Adhar card, Driving license, etc.
Procedures for registering as a participant are as follows
1) Search for the official link of Bigg Boss i.e https:// www.voot.com or simply you can download Voot App from the play store.
2) You should fill all the mandatory details asked by them.
3) Now you have to make a video and the video should include why you want to participate in the show, Your introduction. The video should not exceed 3 minutes of time and it should be under 50 MB.
4) After uploading the video read all the terms and conditions and submit the video and if your video gets selected you will be informed by the officials.
So Bigg Boss 14 can be turnover for your career so do register yourself and take a chance.